Every week my friends and I have a family dinner. I love them and feel very blessed to have met such wonderful people with my program. This week we decided to have breakfast for dinner. Julie made blueberry pancakes, I made a giant omelet, and Andy made crepes for dessert. Jess brought the blueberries, bananas and WHIPPED CREAM, and John provided the kitchen and orangensaft.
Much whipped cream was consumed during our brinner.



You can even eat it with a knife.
Andy was so excited for crepes that he did a little dance. It doesn't really look like he's dancing in this picture, but when he dances in real life, it still doesn't really look like he's dancing... just kidding, I love your moves Grandy.


Yum yum yum yum yum. We gets REAL excited for cinnamon.

Look, Anna, I'm not the only one with a grumpy face!
hahaha I LOVE this post :D
ReplyDeletewow i'm happy so many attractive pictures of me made it on this post !!!
ReplyDeletewow!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a blast! All this talk of food and whip cream is making my mouth water.
Xoxo
Sarah
Happy Holiday's